- A. General:
- Use of Mobile Phones is strictly prohibited in the campus.
- Students shall behave with dignity and courtesy inside and outside the college.
- Students shall observe strict modesty in dress.
- Students shall always carry identity cards with them.
- No meeting of any kind shall be organized or any sort of fund collected without the permission of the Principal.
- Students shall not indulge in any kind of misdemeanor bringing opprobrium to the institution.
- Students shall not entertain visitors without prior permission.
- No student shall be absent from class without leave.
- Students absenting themselves without leave for ten consecutive working days will be struck off the rolls.
- Application for leave in the specified format (available in college co-operative store) shall be forwarded to the principal through the class tutor and HOD.
- The attendance progress certificate (APC) required for appearing in University examinations will not be granted unless the principal is satisfied with the attendance, conduct and progress of the student.
- Governmenthasmadeitclearthatragginginanyformsshouldbe sternly and effectively prevented. Whenever a criminal offence is committed in the name of ragging whether within the campus of an educational institution or in a hostel or otherwise, the principal or warden will report the nearest Police Station and not wait until a complaint in this regard is received from the person affected. Appropriate disciplinary action will also be taken against the culprits.
B. Fee and Attendance Rules:
- Students who do not enjoy fee concession shall remit the fees,which will be collected in the office, in 3 terms on the days noted in the calendar and also as notified from time to time.
- Fee will be received in the college office only on the specified collection days from 9.30 am to 3.00 pm
- If the fees and fine, if any are not paid within 15 days of due date, the name of the students will be removed from the college rolls and the student will not get the benefit of attendance.
Sep 09Book Buddy 2015
The PG Dept. of English organized Book Buddy 2015, a book review programme
Jan 08അന്ധക്ഷേമ പക്ഷാചരണം ഉദ്ഘാടനം ചെയ്തു.
ലൂയിസ് ബ്രയില്ലിയുടെ ജന്മദിനമായ ജനുവരി 4 ന് നടക്കുന്ന ബ്രയില്ലിദിന ആഘോഷങ്ങളുടെ ഭാഗമായി കേരള ഫെഡറേഷൻ ഓഫ് ബ്ലൈന്റ് യൂത്ത് ഫോറം നടത്തുന്ന “അന്ധക്ഷേമ ...
Dec 01UGC MRP ANNEXURE 111 Dr ABDUL NASAR VP
“A CRITICAL STUDY OF SOCIAL SECIRITY SCHEMES IN KERALA STATE’’ Download
Sep 22Runner Up: Malappuram District Netball Championship 2015-16
Malappuram District Netball Championship 2015-16 Runner Up conducted at Martha College Chungathara on 20&21 September 2015.
Aug 112016 January 20 & 21: Two Day UGC Sponsored National Seminar in “COMPUTATIONAL CHEMISTRY”
Two Day UGC Sponsored National Seminar in “COMPUTATIONAL CHEMISTRY” on 20 & 21st January 2016
Jul 302015 July 28-30: UGC National Seminar on Education in Mother Tongue
UGC National Seminar on Education in Mother Tongue is decidedd to conduct on 28-30 july 2015
Nov 23Executive Summary
Executive summary of the MRP on “Systematic and biodiversity assessment of the superfamily Chalcidoidea (Hymenoptera: Apocrita: Parasitica) of Malappuram District” Download
Sep 01Advertisement For The Post of Junior Research Fellow Under SERB (DST) Funded Project
Applications are invited for the the post of Junior Research Fellow Under
Sep 28UGC National Seminar on “FDI in Retain Sector Problems and Prospects” on 6,7 & 8 Oct 2015
UGC National Seminar on “FDI in Retain Sector Problems and Prospects” is decided to conduct on 6,7 & 8 Oct 2015
Jan 21UGC Sponsored National Seminar
2016 January 20 & 21: Two Day UGC Sponsored National Seminar in “COMPUTATIONAL CHEMISTRY”
Mar 26June 2015: PG Students UGC National Seminar on Popular Culture & Literature
Dept of English, KAHM Unity Women’s College, Manjeri, Kerala, is organising a National Seminar exclusively for Postgraduate Students in June 2015 on Popular Culture & Literature.
Jun 152015 July 28, 29 & 30: UGC National Seminar on ‘Education in Mother Tongue – Scope and Significance’
A UGC National Seminar is planned on the topic ‘Education in Mother Tongue: Scope and Significance’.
Nov 23Executive Summary UGC MRP
Nov 07Sing Soil: Interdepartment Versification Competition
UniVerse, the Poetry Promotion Platform of the Department of English, KAHM Unity Women’s College,
Jan 08Invitation – Shuttle Badminton Tournament
invitation for candidates who interested in Shuttle Badminton Tournament