Department of Zoology
The department was started in 1991. The course offered is subsidiary (complementary course) subjects for BSc Family and Community science (Main) and BSc Botany (Main) students. As per schemes and syllabi of University of Calicut the subjects are taught in first two years of the program.
- To provide a system for conscious and consistent action to improve the academic performance of the students.
- To integrate the modern methods of teaching and learning methods.
- To create an understanding about the conservation of biodiversity of the country.
- Dissemination of information on the various quality based means.
- Organising seminars/workshops on relevant themes
- Documentation of the programs and activities leading to quality improvement.