he College hostel, functions in a permanent building in the College campus. The hostel has been named “Nightingale House”, symbolising dedicated service.Hostel accommodation is available for a limited number of students.Those who wish to join the hostel shall submit separate application after obtaining admission in the college and shall pay the establishment charges and caution deposit at the time of admission.The mess dues and rent are to be paid monthly.
- Application for hostel admission shall be in the prescribed form available at the College Office. Admission will be offered to the available seats considering the academic merit and need of the applicant.
- Inmates shall adhere to the routine schedule & rules in the hostel issued by Dy. Warden/ Hostel Matron.
- Students themselves shall be responsible for all their valuables and other personal belongings and shall avoid wearing costly gold ornaments.
- Inmates should get permission from the Matron before leaving the hostel premises. They shall reach the hostel before 6.00 pm. after the classes in the normal working days.
- Inmates shall not allow or entertain outsiders to enter the hostel without prior permission.
- Students will be allowed to go home during holidays & vacations with their Parent/ Guardian/ Authorised person, who should produce identity card in turn while taking the ward from the hostel, issued by the Principal. However in special cases /occasions a written request to the Principal from Parent/ Guardian will be honoured and an inmate may be permitted to go home alone or with other neighbouring students.
- Inmates shall submit their leave at the college during illness through the Dy. Warden/ Matron.
- No fund shall be collected or meeting organised in the hostel without previous consent of the warden.
- Mess dues will be published on the first week of every month and inmates shall remit the dues before 15th of every month without fine.
- Principal as the Chief Warden reserves the right to dismiss a student from the hostel on specific reasons noted or reported.
Computer Lab facility available for Computer Science Department Students.
Chemistry Lab facility available for Chemistry Department Students.
SHIHAB THANGAL LIBRARY AND INFORMATION CENTRE KAHM UNITY WOMENS COLLEGE, MANJERI
Shihab Thangal Library and Information Centre is working on a separate multi facility building with area of 5000 square feet. The college Library has a collection of 18000 Volumes and currently subscribes 93 periodicals .All the collections in the Library are Classified and catalogued according to DDC (Dewey Decimal Classification ) scheme.
The Library is completely computerized with a standard software. Internet Access Facilities are also available in the Library There is a good collection of Standard
Text books in all subjects and Reference materials such as Dictionaries, Encyclopedias Directories etc. in reference reading room. Text Book section Contains standard Text Books in all Subjects. They are loaned to deserving students for a period of one year
Aug 112016 January 20 & 21: Two Day UGC Sponsored National Seminar in “COMPUTATIONAL CHEMISTRY”
Two Day UGC Sponsored National Seminar in “COMPUTATIONAL CHEMISTRY” on 20 & 21st January 2016
Sep 01Advertisement For The Post of Junior Research Fellow Under SERB (DST) Funded Project
Applications are invited for the the post of Junior Research Fellow Under
Jan 08Invitation – Shuttle Badminton Tournament
invitation for candidates who interested in Shuttle Badminton Tournament
Jul 302015 July 28-30: UGC National Seminar on Education in Mother Tongue
UGC National Seminar on Education in Mother Tongue is decidedd to conduct on 28-30 july 2015
Sep 28UGC National Seminar on “FDI in Retain Sector Problems and Prospects” on 6,7 & 8 Oct 2015
UGC National Seminar on “FDI in Retain Sector Problems and Prospects” is decided to conduct on 6,7 & 8 Oct 2015
Jan 08അന്ധക്ഷേമ പക്ഷാചരണം ഉദ്ഘാടനം ചെയ്തു.
ലൂയിസ് ബ്രയില്ലിയുടെ ജന്മദിനമായ ജനുവരി 4 ന് നടക്കുന്ന ബ്രയില്ലിദിന ആഘോഷങ്ങളുടെ ഭാഗമായി കേരള ഫെഡറേഷൻ ഓഫ് ബ്ലൈന്റ് യൂത്ത് ഫോറം നടത്തുന്ന “അന്ധക്ഷേമ ...
Sep 09Book Buddy 2015
The PG Dept. of English organized Book Buddy 2015, a book review programme
Nov 23Executive Summary UGC MRP
Jan 21UGC Sponsored National Seminar
2016 January 20 & 21: Two Day UGC Sponsored National Seminar in “COMPUTATIONAL CHEMISTRY”
Dec 01UGC MRP ANNEXURE 111 Dr ABDUL NASAR VP
“A CRITICAL STUDY OF SOCIAL SECIRITY SCHEMES IN KERALA STATE’’ Download
Mar 26June 2015: PG Students UGC National Seminar on Popular Culture & Literature
Dept of English, KAHM Unity Women’s College, Manjeri, Kerala, is organising a National Seminar exclusively for Postgraduate Students in June 2015 on Popular Culture & Literature.
Sep 22Runner Up: Malappuram District Netball Championship 2015-16
Malappuram District Netball Championship 2015-16 Runner Up conducted at Martha College Chungathara on 20&21 September 2015.
Nov 07Sing Soil: Interdepartment Versification Competition
UniVerse, the Poetry Promotion Platform of the Department of English, KAHM Unity Women’s College,
Jun 152015 July 28, 29 & 30: UGC National Seminar on ‘Education in Mother Tongue – Scope and Significance’
A UGC National Seminar is planned on the topic ‘Education in Mother Tongue: Scope and Significance’.
Nov 23Executive Summary
Executive summary of the MRP on “Systematic and biodiversity assessment of the superfamily Chalcidoidea (Hymenoptera: Apocrita: Parasitica) of Malappuram District” Download