|Official Address||GUEST FACULTY in , kAHM Unity Women’s College Manjeri, P O Narukara , Pin 676122|
|Residential Address||VADAKKANGAR (H), PAYYANAD PO, MANJERI, MALAPPURAM 676122|
|Date of Birth||20/11/1991|
|Date of Joining||01/10/2015|
|Total Teaching Experience||UG (3 MONTH)P PG (2 YEAR)|
|Subject with Specialization||HOME SCIENCE (FOOD SCIENCE AND NUTRITION|
Educational and Professional Qualifications
|1||National Eligibility Tes||Home Science||Central Board of Secondary Education|
|2||State Eligibility Test||Home Science||LBS center for science and technology|
|3||M.Sc Home Science||Food Science and Nutrition||MG University|
|4||B.Sc.||Family and Community Science||B.Sc. Family and Community Science|
|5||Higher Secondary||Science||Higher Secondary Examination|
Refresher/ Orientation courses attended
|#||Type||Theme/ Title||Resource Person/ Participant||Organizing Institution||Period|
|1||Conference||Participant||St.John’s Research Institute,Banglore||November 2016|
|1||National Seminar||Food Safety- Concerns and Issues||Participant||St. Teresa’s college, Ernakulam||October 2014|
|2||National seminar||Emerging Health Issues across the Life Stages||Participant||University of Mysore, Mysore.||June 2014|
|3||National Conference||Sustainable Resource Management- Tools and Techniques||Participant||St. Teresa’s college, Ernakulam||February2015|
|4||National Seminar||Environmental and Medical Toxicology||Participant||Cochin College, kochi||February 2014|
|6||National conference||Advance in Perinatal and Pediatric Nutrition||Participant||Organized by the Society for Clinical Nutrition and Metabolism (IAPEN), St.Teresa’ college, Ernakulam.||December 2013|
|7||Seminar||Pulses||Participant||Kerala State Council for Science, Technology and Environment, KAHM Unity Women’s College, Manjeri.||October 2016|
Participation in College Level & University Level Academic and Co-Curricular Activities
1. Joint Coordinator for State level seminar on Pulses 2016.
2. Joint Coordinator, Home Science Fest 2016, 18.
3. 1 month internship done at PSG Hospitals, Coimbatore in Dietetics.
4. 1 week internship done at Casino Hotel, Cochin, a unit of CGH Earth Experience Hotels in Food Service Management.
5. 1 week internship done at Malanad development society, Kanjirapally, Food analysis.
6. Guided thesis on “Knowledge and Practices of Infant Feeding among Employed and Unemployed Mothers in Kozhikode Corporation”
7. Guided a project on “Formulation and Evaluation of Energy Drinks”
8. Completed 120 hour training on Computer skills, Personality Development, Communication skills and Behavioral skills by Kerala State IT Mission (KSITM), Govt of Kerala and K A H M Unity Women’s College, Manjeri. Conducted one week Community Nutrition Camp at Kothadvillage, Eranakulam in January 2015.
9. Conducted one week Community Nutrition Camp at Kothadvillage, Eranakulam in January 2015.
10. Guided thesis on “Assessment of nutritional status and athletic profile of selected sports persons”..
Research Experience: Thesis Details
|Title||ANTIOXIDANT ACTIVITY OF SELECTED ORGANIC GREEN LEAFY VEGETABLES|
|Subject||FOOD SCIENCE AND NUTRITION|
|title||A STUDY ON THE RELATIONSHIP OF HEART DISEASES AND DIETARY PATTERN AMONG NON VEGETARIANS AT MANJERI||subject||FAMILY AND COMMUNITY SCIENCE|