|Name||ABDUL ROF V|
|Official Address||DEPARTMENT OF MATHEMATICS,KAHM UNITY WOMEN'S COLLEGE,NARUKARA PO, MANJERI-676122|
|Residential Address||VADAKKAYIL HOUSE,AMBALAKKADAVU PO,MALAPPURAM DT,PIN:676525|
|Date of Birth||17/04/1981|
|Date of Joining||01/06/2009|
|Total Teaching Experience||UG 9 Year 5 Months PG|
|Subject with Specialization||MATHEMATICS, PURE MATHEMATICs|
Educational and Professional Qualifications
|1||MSC Mathematics||Pure Mathematics||University of Calicut|
Refresher/ Orientation courses attended
|#||Type of Programme||University/Institution||Period|
|1||Orientation Course||ASC,University of Calicat||16-05-'12 to 12-06-'12|
|2||NSS Oriented Programme||TSC,Kalamassery||13-05-'14 to 31-05-'14|
|3||Refresher Course||ASC,Punjabi University,Patiala||12-05-'14 to 31-05-'14|
|4||Refresher Course for Mathematics Teachers||Kerala School of Mathematics||07-10 september,2017|
|#||Seminar/Conference/Workshops/Symposia||Theme/ Title||Resource Person/ Participant||Organizing Institution||Period|
|1||International Symposium||Probability theory & stochastic processes||Participant||CUSAT||06-02-'09 to 09-02-'09|
|2||National seminar||Recent trends in Mathematics||Participant||MES Kalladi College,Mannarkkad||15-03-'07 to 17-03-'07|
|3||National seminar||Recent trends in Operations Research||Participant||PSMO College Tirurangadi||22-10-'08 to 23-10-'11|
|4||National seminar||Foundations of Mathematical Analysis||Participant||PSMO College Tirurangadi||23-11-'11- to 24-11-'11|
|5||Workshop||Orientation for Programme officers of Red Ribbon Clubs||Participant||Kerala State Aids Control Society||11-01-‘10|
|6||International Conference MAM8||Matrix Analytic Methods in stochastic processes||Participant||NIT Calicat||06-01-'14 to 10-01-'14|
|7||workshop||Academic Writing and Publishing||Participant||Kerala State Higher Education Council||20-02-'14|
|8||International Seminar||Graphs and Queues||Participant||st.peter'S College,Kolenchery||07-01-'15|
|9||workshop||MATLAB||Participant||Farook College,Kozhikkode||08-07-'15 to 09-070'15|
|10||workshop||Pedagogical Training for Mathematics Teachers||Participant||SV University Tirupati||10-11-2016 to 16-11-2016|
|11||workshop||Strategies of Teaching Mathematics||Participant||BITS Pilani||29-04-2017 to 30-04-2017|
|12||workshop||Research Based Pedagogical Tools||Participant||IISER Pune||11-11-2017 to 30-04-2017|
|13||workshop||GIAN Workshop on Stochastic Modelling||Participant||Central University of Kerala||15-01-2018 to 25-01-2018|
Participation in College Level & University Level Academic and Co-Curricular Activities
1. The Faculty member Abdul Rof V served as the Scrutiny Board Member of University of Kerala for 5th semester BSc November 2017 Examination .
2. The Faculty Member Abdul Rof V inaugurated the Mathematics Club of MES Mampad College, and delivered a Lecture on ‘the contributions of the Legendary Mathematician Fermat’
3. Presented the paper ‘Matrix Analytic Solution of M/M/1 Retrial Queue with Constant Retrial Policy in the International Conference MESMAC-2017 on 16th February 2017 at MES Mampad College
4. NSS Programme Officer from 2009-10 to 2012-13.
5. Programme officer of Red Ribbon Club from 2010-11 to 2012-13
6. Nodal Officer of Transportation 2010-11 to 2013-14
7. PTA Executive Committee Member 2011-12 to 2013-14
8. Additional Chief Supdt of University Examinations in 2013-14, 2015-16, 2016-17 and 2017-18
9. Member of UG Board of Studies of Mathematics 2014-15 to 2016-17
10. Coordinator of Remedial Coaching 2015-16 to 2017-18
11. SSP Resource Person- 2014-15 to 2016-17
12. WWS Mentor- 2015-2016 to 2017-18
13. Staff Advisor 2015-16
14. Prepared syllabus for BSc Mathematics CUCBCSS-2014 as a member of the UG-Board of Studies
15. Prepared study material for first Semester, 3rd semester fourth semester and fifthsemester of BSc. Mathematics for CUCBCSS-2014,SDE, University of Calicut.
16. Prepared objective Question Bank for first Semester and 3rd semester of BSc. Mathematics for CUCBCSS-2014,SDE, University of Calicut
17. Organised special camping programmes and regular activities for NSS volunteers. Programmes such as Road Construction, drainage cleaning, Planting of herbal plants, socio-economic-health surveys, anti-plastic campaign, anti-drug campaign, cleaning of hospital, traffic awareness, AIDS Awareness were conducted at adopted villages and in the campus
18. Our NSS unit collected the largest amount from Malappuram District to the Karunyadeepam Road show conducted by Social Security mission under Ministry of Social Welfare, Govt. Of Kerala in 2011-12. We received award from the Minister of Social Welfare
19. 2. Conducted district level seminar on “Effective parenting” for NSS
20.Arranged monthly fund collection scheme for the palliative care services of Manjeri Pain and Palliative care clinic.
21.Community Service: Conducted awareness campaign on socially relevant topics such as health, education, environment, anti-plastic in adopted village of National Service Scheme.
22. Received Sadguru Award for the Best Student Rated Teacher from the University of Calicut.
23.Organized a Mathematical Exhibition at college on 22nd December 2016(Birthday of Ramanujan) with the support of College PTA.
Research Experience: Thesis Details
|Title||On Retrial Queues|